One day if I become a mother

Being a mother is a magical thing that happened in your life. It takes responsibility, but make us a woman feel a real happiness that you become a mother for your own child.

--- Almost every woman in the world feel excited and happy when they pregnant ---

Sometimes I get imagination about what if someday when I get married, and after that I get pregnant, and then I born my first child. It will be really wonderful and enchanted moments in my life.
Well, actually I started feel want to be a mother since 19 years old. When I realized "having baby is so cute" when I see one of my friends married and born her first son/daughter.
I tried to carrying of baby and hold them or baby-sit my young sister. It was really troublesome but I had fun too than I played with my computer.
            

        
*looks like I'm pregnant huh ?

I know to have baby is very troublesome, when you have to give your child with breast-feed, changing their diaper, try to make them calm when they start crying, and make their sleep in the night when after that u still have businness with your husband.
"But when you imagined that they're your own child, that troublesome thing will disappear, especially we're human who created from Gods to have happines in the world," My Mom said that to me when I asked that thing about me and my brothers.
Well, one day I want to be a good mother for my childs. I know I'm not perfect or good enough but I'll try my best to be a mother. Of course every woman want to become a good mother for their own child. Hopefully, it can be truth as soon as possible.
Aamiin ya robbal 'alamin

Komentar

Postingan Populer